SPL Passeq Model 1650
SPL Passeq Model 1650/1651 Passive Equalizer
The Passeq complements our parametric Equalizers Qure and PQ 2050 by a classic design with passive coil filters and perfectly fulfills the highest expectations in all areas of audio processing, from recording through mixing to mastering. The superior sound qualities and musical characteristics of passive filters ideally meet increasing demands in creating manifold sound colors full of character.
- The most powerful passive EQ ever made - 144 (!) passive filters (72 per channel) in one EQ.
- Individual coils per filter.
- Single core coils, which means that every one is wound individually on its own dedicated core. This excludes sonic degradation from mutual influences while at the same time improving THD values.
- 120V makeup amplifiers based upon SPL unique SUPRA-OPs with 150dB dynamic rage and 200 v/ms slew rate.
- Dual channel mastering equalizer (4U)
- 120V DC Audio Rail - 5G SUPRA op-amps
- Passive coil filters deliver genuine sound associated with inductive components
- 144 (!) passive filters (72 per channel)
- NEW: Air band equalization up to 35kHz
- NEW: Mid range equalization starting at 200Hz
- NEW: Variable +/- 10dB Output gain
- NEW: Auto Bypass with Interval control
- NEW: High-Grade single core coils in all filters
- XLR inputs and outputs with relay hard bypass
The PASSEQ is part of a whole new 120V Mastering Universe which will include, Iron Compressor, PQ Active EQ, DMC Mastering Console, Phonitor Headphone Amp, Phonos Phono Preamp, MC16 Monitor Controller, M/S Link & Refiner, HVR DAC, and the Hermes Mastering Router.
|Form Factor||4 RU|
|Number of Channels||2|