SPL DMC 1690
DMC Mastering Console - Pre Order Now
The new DMC stereo mastering console is engineered from the ground-up making it not only more flexible with better specs than SPL’s previous console, but also more ergonomic and sized to fit in all types of studio furniture. The DMC is part of a whole new 120V Mastering Universe which will include, Iron Compressor, PQ Active EQ, PASSEQ Passive EQ, Phonitor Headphone Amp, Phonos Phono Preamp, MC16 Monitor Controller, M/S Link & Refiner, HVR DAC, and the Hermes Mastering Router.
The 3RU console has 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources, with 2 stereo recording outputs, as well as 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs that can be expanded with the new MC16 controller.
The new DMC console operates on the same unequaled 120V DC audio rail like each of the other SPL Mastering Series processors.
• 120V DC Audio Rail technology
• Dual channel mastering console (3U)
• 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources
• 2 stereo recording outputs
• 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs (sub, radio speaker)
• Expandable multi-channel monitoring (with MC16)
• 0.25dB stepped input & insert return trims
• Direct Input, Insert & Source Auto Bypass
• Variable Monitor Level Offset, Loudness Compensation (linkable)
• Phonitor direct output
• GPI switch function (Talkback, Red light etc.)
• Stereo and mono metering outputs
• Made in Germany
|Max Number of Channels||8|
|Max Sampling Rate||None|
|Mic Line Input||None|