Earthworks M50 Omnidirectional Measurement Microphone
50 kHz omnidirectional measurement microphone
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and frequency response. They are remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing accurate wideband response with virtually no handling noise.
- Earthworks' top of the line measurement microphone with extraordinary impulse response for those who have stringent requirements and demand the very best
- Ideally suited for acoustical measurements that require extended frequency response, including high-end loudspeaker design and quality control, scientific research, measurements of ultrasonic or subsonic transducers, or any application where an extremely accurate free-field measurement microphone is required
- Provides laboratory grade accuracy
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Used by SMAART, MLSSA, Spectrafoo, TEF and RTA in addition to acoustic measurement systems manufactured by dbx, DEQX and others
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
- Each M Series microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart providing its individually measured open-circuit sensitivity and the frequency response curve
Calibration FileElectronic calibration files can be used to import the M50's amplitude frequency response directly into your measurement system.
If you would like an impulse response chart with your microphone, you must make the request to your dealer at the time of purchase.
|Microphone Form Factor||Handheld/Stand-Held|
|Bundled Items||Carry Case/Bag, Clip Holder|