Earthworks M30BX Omnidirectional Measurement Microphone
Battery powered M30 measurement microphone with built-in preamp
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and frequency response. They are remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing accurate wideband response with virtually no handling noise.
- Cost effective measurement microphone
- Ideally suited for on-location acoustical measurements including loudspeaker design and quality control, sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or any application where an accurate free-field measurement microphone is required and portability is important or a power source is not readily available
- Microphone body opens for replaceable battery access, with a battery life of 300 hours
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Used by SMAART, MLSSA, Spectrafoo, TEF and RTA in addition to acoustic measurement systems manufactured by dbx, DEQX and others
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements
- Each M Series microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart providing its individually measured open-circuit sensitivity and the frequency response curve
Electronic calibration files can be used to import the M30BX's amplitude frequency response directly into your measurement system.
If you would like an impulse response chart with your microphone, you must make the request to your dealer at the time of purchase.
|Features||Built In Preamp|
|Microphone Form Factor||Handheld/Stand-Held|
|Bundled Items||Carry Case/Bag, Clip Holder|