Mojave Audio MA-201FET
The Mojave MA-201 FET is a large diaphragm, phantom-powered, solid-state condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid pattern. With its roots in a lineage of microphone designs by David Royer, the MA-201fet gives warm, full-bodied reproductions of vocals and instruments, with none of the shrillness and high frequency distortion artifacts that are often encountered with modern condenser microphones.
Utilizing a 3-micron gold-sputtered capsule, high-quality Jensen audio transformer, military-grade FET and custom designed low-noise resistors, the MA-20fet performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best loved classic condenser microphones. Each MA-201fet microphone is carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case with a professional grade shockmount.
- Hand selected 3-micron 1" capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military-grade FET
- Custom designed low-noise resistors
- Ultra clean signal path
- Voice Over and Broadcast
- High SPL sources, such as Kick Drums and Bass Guitar Amps
- Electric Guitar
- Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms
- Acoustic Instruments
- Transducer type: Externally polarized pressure gradient capacitor
- Diaphragm: 1 inch diamter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3-micron
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity: -39 dB re. 1V/pa
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 120d SPL, <3% @ 134 dB SPL
- Self Noise: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16 dB (A weighted)
- Impedence: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- Powering: 48VDC phantom power; current .68mA.
- Dimensions and Weight: Carrying case with microphone, shock mount: 10" x 9" x 4.5", 4 lbs. Microphone: 7 5/8" x 2", 1 lb.
|Bundled Items||Carry Case/Bag, Shockmount|
|Microphone Form Factor||Handheld/Stand-Held|