JDK Audio R20
2-channel mic/instrument preamp with 54dB of gain, switchable phantom power, VU meters, 20dB mic pad, and 10dB instrument pad
JDK Audio R 20
2 Channel Mic Pre
The JDK Audio by API R20 is a dual channel, high quality microphone preamp, designed from the ground up by API's design team to offer a versatile high quality input for microphones as well as instruments.
Each channel features both a mic and an instrument input, with switched phantom power, phase, and pad. Metering is traditional analog VU.
- Dual Mic Preamplifiers with 54 dB of gain
- Custom analog VU meters for monitoring output level
- Front panel, high-impedance instrument input with 45 dB of gain
- Peak indicator
- Pad switch attenuates the microphone signal by 20 dB, or the instrument signal by 10 dB
- Switchable 48v Phantom power
- Low distortion, low noise circuitry
- Fully balanced output, both 1/4" and XLR
The MP-R20 provides 2 channels of premium analog microphone pre-amplification designed to provide a low noise, solid front end for all audio applications. Meticulously detailed and solidly constructed, the R20 features custom analog VU meters and hands-on analog control of the gain level. Individual toggle switches control the selection of 48v, polarity, pad and a mic/instrument switch.
|Number of Channels||2|