Focal Trio11 Be (Pair)
THE LOUDSPEAKER DEDICATED TO NEARFIELD AND MIDFIELD
As well as new speaker drivers (a 5” midrange and a 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimised vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer...
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatibility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
With Trio11 Be, power and versatility are waiting for you!
Feel the difference!
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8'' (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on woofer and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.
Dynamics Nutrality and Precision
A Focal signature, the pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeteroffers a perfectly linear frequency response and a detailed reproduction of the treble. Its exclusive profile guarantees optimum energy transfer from the coil to the dome making a high efficiency tweeter (capable of covering 5 octaves from 1,000 to 40,000 Hz) while providing wide sound dispersion.
The 10” subwoofer's ‘W’-profile cone enables a true optimisation of the frequency response thanks to a precise control of the rigidity, lightness and damping. The balance between these three fundamental parameters is the basis of the monitor's incredible sound neutrality.
The aluminium plate incorporating the tweeter and woofer is adjustable through 360°, in 90° increments, so the Trio11 Be can be used either vertically or horizontally.
This function makes it possible to optimise the monitor's performance based on its positioning in the room and the latter's acoustics.
2 Monitors in 1
Trio11 Be combines two monitors in a single enclosure.
- The 3-way monitor provides a flawless control of the entire audio spectrum (30 Hz – 40 kHz).
- The 2-way monitor, with a frequency response of 90 Hz to 20 kHz, makes it possible to check the transfer quality of mixes on systems with a limited frequency response in the bass (televisions, computers, cars, etc.).
- 3- WayFrequency response: 30Hz - 40kHz
- 2- WayFrequency response: 90Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 118dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Input Type/Impedance: Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms
- Input Connector: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: Adjustable, +4dBu ou -10dBV
- LF amplifier stage: 300W rms, Class G
- LF/MF amplifier stage: 150W rms, Class G
- HF amplifier stage: 100W rms, Class AB
- Power supply - Mains voltage: 230V (1.6A fuse rating), 115V (3.15A fuse rating)
- Connection: IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- User controls: Input level switch, LF (35-250hz) and HF (4.5-40Khz) shelving, Low mid EQ (160hz) all at +- 3db.
- Power ON/OFF switch, mains voltage selector
- FOucus input, Foucs Output
- Auto Standby DIsable switch
- Indicator: Power on LED
- Construction: 21 & 30mm MDF panels with internal braces
- Finish: Red Burr Ash/Black
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 635x 345mm x 450mm (25" x 13.6" x 17.75")
- Weight: 37.3kg - (82.2 lb)
All specifications are subject to change.
|Upright/Horizontal||Upright Or Horizontal|
|Number of Drivers||3|
|LF Driver Power Amp||300 W|
|HF Driver Power Amp||100 W|