Morley Hum Exterminator (Hum X)
Ground loop eliminator for AC electrical lines
The Hum Exterminator filters out unwanted voltage on the ground line that can cause ground loop hum. Simply place the Hum Exterminator on the end of the power cord of the equipment that has a Ground Loop and plug the Hum Exterminator into the wall outlet. Ground Loop is gone and signal remains intact. Easy to use, easy to install, absolutely safe and completely effective!
Dimensions: 3″ (L) / 1.25″ (W) / 2.25″ (H) (including prongs)
- Exterminate Ground Hum Right at The Source!
- Designed to solve GROUND RELATED Hum and Buzz
- Filters the Ground Line of Excess Low Voltage and Current that Cause Audio Noise
- Maintains Proper Ground
- NOT a Ground Lift
- Simply Connect Hum Exterminator™ to Power Plug of Offending Gear
- Maximum recommended Current per Hum Exterminator™ Is 6 Amp
- Handy LED Shows Power is On and Unit Is Working
|Connectors||US Type Power NEMA 5-15|
|Number of Channels||1|