8-Channel 24Bit/192kHz AD/DA converter with LT-HD card installed
line of digital audio converters from
Lynx Studio Technology
offers unprecedented audio quality and control in single-rack space eight and sixteen channel models. The Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 feature 192 kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. Extended functions in Aurora are accessible via computer with the Lynx AES16 or by infrared using compatible laptops and handheld Pocket PCs. The rear panel has Clock and MIDI In and Out connectors and an LSlot bay, for the optional use of ADAT and other audio interfaces.
Several interfaces allow Aurora to be used in a number of different configurations. FireWire access is easy using the LT-FW. 16 channels of ADAT Lightpipe I/O is made available with the LT-ADAT. And Lynx AES16 and AES16e allow interface with a wide range of Windows and Macintosh computers.
Pro Tools Compatible
The preinstalled Lynx LT-HD card allows the Aurora to be recognized by and controlled from Pro Tools|HD 8, Pro Tools|HD 9, and Pro Tools|HD Native. The LT-HD card is not required for Pro Tools 9, as it allows for compatibility with any Lynx interface.
- Simultaneous 8 Channel Analog I/O and 8 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A Conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- On-board 32 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
- 115V 60HZ
ONE EACH OF LYN-CBL-AIN85 AND LYN-CBL-AOUT85 NEEDED FOR 16 CH. ANALOG I/O ONE OF THE LYN-CBL-DIGY85 NEEDED FOR 16 CH AES/EBU I/O