Lynx Studio Technology LS-ADAT Sixteen Channels ADAT Lightpipe Daughter Card
Daughter card for AES16, LynxTWO and L22. Provides up to 16 channels of ADAT lightpipe I/O.
CONTACT US FOR QUOTES ON CABLE REQUIREMENTS
The LS-ADAT provides 16 channels of ADAT LightPipe I/O to the AES16, LynxTWO and Lynx L22 PCI cards and the AES16e PCI Express card. Mounted next to the primary card, the LS-ADAT is controlled from the Lynx Mixing Application that is already present. This powerful mixer allows the 16 ADAT inputs to be routed to any output and any of the AES16, LynxTWO or L22s analog or digital input signals to be routed to the LS-ADAT's 16 Lightpipe channels. LS-ADAT installs in an empty bracket internally in your computer, no PCI slot is required.
With four Lightpipe ports on the front (two for input and two for output), 16 input and 16 output channels are available at sample rates up to 48 kHz. Eight channels at 96 kHz and four channels at 192 kHz are available using S/MUX technology.
The ADAT Sync In port provides two methods of sample accurate synchronization, ASIO and LS-ADAT's built-in cue point capability. LS-ADAT offers a wide variety of sample clock options. Its sample clock can be derived from a word clock or composite video received by the LynxTWO. Also either Lightpipe input or the Sync port can be selected as the clock source. When the AES16 is selected as clock source, the LS-ADAT benefits from the extremely low jitter of the AES16's SynchroLock word clock.
- Full Function ADAT interface
- Daughter card for LynxTWO, Lynx L22, all AES16 and AES16e models
- 16 I/O channels at sample rates up to 48 kHz
- 8 I/O channels at 96 kHz using S/MUX technology
- 4 I/O channels at 192 kHz
- Wide variety of sample rate sync options
- Two inputs and two outputs compatible with Alesis ADAT Type I and Type II Optical Digital Interface Protocol
- Sample accurate synchronization
- Integrates with host card's digital mixer
- RoHS Compliant
|Type||Digital Audio Card|
|Inputs/Outputs||ADAT Optical I/O|
|Additional Inputs/Outputs||ADAT Optical I/O|
|Mic Line Input||N/A|
|Max Sampling Rate||192KHz|
|Max Number of Channels||16|