The PianoMic System was designed to revolutionize piano miking and achieve an incredible improvement in piano sound for live and recording applications with no mic stands or booms. There is more gain before feedback, significantly less leakage from surrounding instruments and the same pristine sound quality with the piano lid either up or down.
At the heart of the system are two random incidence, omnidirectional, 40 kHz High Definition Microphones. With a frequency response of 4 Hz to 40 kHz, the mics deliver extraordinary impulse response and extremely short diaphragm setting times. In addition, the microphones exhibit no proximity effect, regardless of their distance from the piano strings or soundboard. The mics, when positioned close to the sound source, also provide incredible gain before feedback.
- Incredible High Definition Audio that will outperform any microphones at any price
- Cannot be seen from outside of the piano (needs no stands or mic booms)
- Superb sound with the piano lid either up or down
- Virtually no leakage from sounds outside the piano
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Recording studios can now record piano with other instruments in the same room
- Quick, Simple and Easy Setup
- 40kHz Random Incidence Omnis
- Hear the full range of the piano including the high and low strings with no hot spots
- The telescoping bar allows the PianoMic to be quickly and easily installed in nearly all grand pianos and to place the microphones close to or away from the dampers and get the exact sound desired
|Bundled Items||Carry Case/Bag, Clip Holder|
|Microphone Form Factor||Gooseneck|